The Drinks tend to stand as the sneaky source of the sugars and calories in the diets. The fruit juices, coffee drinks, sodas are some which are filled with much sugar which can increase chances of gaining the fat and makes it difficult for body to get the Keto diet drinks. With all the marketing terms that are highly confusing as natural, low sugar, low carb etc. are hard for telling what type drinks are keto friendly and what kind of drinks are made for capitalizing off the present trends of market. For such a reason, there is a best guide available which can assists you in understanding as what drinks you can have and what you must avoid on ketogenic diet.
What Keto diet drinks are best?
Regardless of which diet you are on, the primary beverages must also be zero calories, the simple drinks as sparkling water, tea, coffee, water and others. Some of the options which are keto-friendly drink and one can make a selection from are,
- Water: When you are in doubt, just drink water. If you don’t like drinking the plain water then you can try making use of the water enhancers, infused with the herbs or some lemon juice.
- Club soda, seltzer and sparkling water: these all are bubbly and the zero calorie beverage which one can drink plain or can add some of the subtle flavors of fruit
- Tea and coffee: Do you need bit of the energy boost or the hot beverages in morning? Then, as per the guide to Keto diet drinks, have some coffee or tea without sugar. you can also order any of the drinks from local shop of coffee, but avoid taking the sugar.
- Red Tea Detox – This is one of the most appealing beverages currently used in the world for losing weight, belly fat and for detoxification. The red tea is special, it can be prepared from specific ingredients and it is probably the best beverage you will ever consume when it comes to losing weight.
- Diet soda: you can also have the soda but without sugar and calories
- Alternatives of juices: there are some of the zero calorie or low calorie drinks as the powerade zero & the vitamin water 0 which tastes the good & hydrates all without additional sugar. You must read labels of the delicious drink of low calorie that you purchase as they might have the added sugars.
- Dairy alternatives and the products of low carb dairy: adding some milk in tea or coffee is fine but not too much. If you are in need of using more than two tablespoon of the milk, then try using the dairy alternative as almond milk or coconut milk or just have heavy cream.
- Energy drinks: most of the energy drinks are well packed with additional sugar than the soda but there are some of the zero carb or low carb energy drinks in market. Read the labels carefully while purchasing any of the energy drinks
As fruit is higher in the carbs and don’t counts on the ketogenic diet, one can still make the low carb keto smoothies. Try out the mentioned Keto diet drinks and within less time you will find your body with a balanced diet and good health.